Saturday, August 8, 2009

8/8/09 Sat , Sunny

an absolutely awful day for me.......

went to KTSN pick up YS and go for GI Joe and some shopping...bought a nice BUM Equipment watch for my cousin...

PS: i buy that watch because it is the cheapest i can find in Pavillion after 1.5hrs of hunting and not because of the pretty salesgirl there....

came home in hope of being able to actually meet my Aussie cousins with my family...but as expected , everythings are screwed up.....why is my family like this? its not even like a family...i hate it...my mom hates my dad and his sides and vice versa....but those are my cousins...i wanna meet them...........she doesn't wanna go and she used me as an excuse....i was really mad and i end up quarreling with her..i am at a point that i never thought i will reach...i am at a point that i don't really wanna care anymore about the people around me...

i seriously hate my family now....

i ran out of patience...

enough is enough...

enough of this stupid family politics..

from today onwards , i will not speak anymore words to them.........my life is all about myself! i don't need a fucking family!

No comments: