Sunday, August 16, 2009

16/8/09 Sunday , Sunny

tomorrow will be a hectic day for me...i will need to modify my study model and get it signed by Dr.Nurulhuda and tutorial at 2pm sigh...

having monday blues already...

and today i wanted to give the Birthday present to my cousin , just to find out that he was admitted to hospital because of dengue...so i went to visit him with Mom ...poor him..he must be bored at hospital..hope he get well soon..

and now i am feeling sleepy already....sigh

watched Decade ep29 ...touching enough....next week the true destroyer will be revealed and Daiki is now a new member of the Decade travelling companion haha......can't wait for the last episode next week hoho..

gonna miss Tsukasa and Natsumi sooonnnnnnn.....wish i could find a "Natsumi" in my life ...and my life will be perfect ...i am dreaming edi

after those picture i saw , everything , every moment , every hope gone...crushed...like a 10 tonnes weight dropped on my chest.....mayb i shud be like Kaito , be a solo thief....

No comments: