Thursday, August 20, 2009

20/8/09 Thur , Sunny

tonight is the coating ceremony....apparently now i am in lecture writing this after seeing a pathetic sight....it really disgust me....not gonna elaborate further on this cause i don't know who might be reading this....if you wanna know more, ask me personally..

anyway , i guess i will leave as soon as i get my coat tonight.....while everyone will be busy photographing.....i really don't wanna face any of them anymore....it's sickening and yet disgusting just like a pest......and i thought someone would be different at least....but then everything turns out to be a huge disappointment...i really don't understand why...and they called themselves as my coursemates??

went to the Coating Ceremony...ended pretty fast as expected...nothing much and special about it...except that all my coursemates busy taking photos......except me....none of the photos are in my handphone this time...somehow i do not wanna get associated with them anymore...when i was driving home , many thoughts came flying to my mind , i rushed through 3 traffic lights without realizing it...then on my way home i been seeing several accidents as well

hmmph.........i am still a lone wolf at the end...i wish that, nvm.....forget it..off to bed now...am tired

No comments: