Monday, August 3, 2009

3/8/09 Mon , Sunny

today was a day i will never forget , a day i learned to be a real dentist....it was really fun!! i managed to do E&D in 15minutes on first time....lol but then again i knew my partner was dentally fit ...so it was an easy task haha really enjoyed it...

had a simple unfinished lunch and rush back to do the E&D touch-up haha

really such a nice year for me...i am loving dentistry now

however , i been having sleepless night...damn...i close my eyes and i hear dragunov and trg-21 sounds "bang bang" in my head....regretted playing Sudden Attack SEA....shit hahahaa

and i am worried bout the coating ceremony thingy..............on 2oth August...my class ends at 4pm , drive home reach 5pm or more....bath eat dinner 6pm, then rush to KTSN again , the ceremony will end at least at 11pm , i drive back home again 12am midnight....bath dry hair 1am....then wake up back at 5am.....walao can die wei...how lah....!!!

today i learned a very valuable lesson........i shouldn't be weakened by all the obstacle i am having now....i need to be strong...be really strong to fight on the journey ahead.........wish someone is with me and support me all the way though that person will never know how i feel............i am just passing through anyway...i just hope u will never view me the same way as others do...

-laters-

No comments: