Monday, August 17, 2009

17/8/09 Mon , Sunny

a terribly awful day for me....started off class with a happy mood till someone spoiled it...

i was just informing steven that they will get buddy back...fine , he don't trust me ...he go find out from his so call best friend who i called a totally bitch , JOHT and he mentioned it in class , then his bitch said so loudly and obviously for me "it's for IO ppl only"....pls la, i don't even intend to join, i am just informing steven after i receive sms from Angy.. then show shit face one whole day for what....coursemates? bullshit!!!!!

then in Dr.Norziha tutorial....she scold us the whole tutorial session for nothing...waste of time..

sucky day =(

people "fong fei kei" me again liao lor...as expected....so many excuses can be given.....even my cousin asked me why no ask fren go watch movie together.....ask fren liao end up ppl fong fei kei...better no ask....used to be alone already....once alone forever alone.....when they want to ask for ur help , they always so nicely..........when u need one , they were never there.....never!

what's the purpose for me to be in this world...is this my world? or this world is rejecting me?

1 comment:

Shamala said...

some ppl are just plain immature and childish..
these are stuff u c primary school children doing.. it is sad that at varsity level, there are still ppl like that. Look at the bright side, they will never learn to grow up and you have progressed waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better and further compared to them..plus, u are smarter! :)