Tuesday, August 25, 2009

25/8/09 Tue , Sunny

first hand experience at scaling , did quite easily though my partner was not used to see me use left hand..

first hand experience at ward round and bedside learning with Dr Goh as well....she was really nice...and quite friendly..

and i don't know what someone did to another someone...but i feel something fishy is going on....someone is getting further and further away from me...i don't know is it due to the conversation we had that day or because of that someone...basically , all i wanna say is judge a person by yourself...don't get influence by anyone....i am what i am now....forget my past and let it be bygone......but for now i am real! perhaps u feel that i am a bad person after all.....just feel free to say it out..

and i am glad that Hsiao Lynn and Camy forgive my temper the other day....am terribly guilty to explode on them....

all i wanna have is a peaceful dinner...like that also can't? my useless dad made a rojak out of some fruits...he ask me try...but i didn't want to cos i know his sauce got cili padi....then he say "don't dare eat? fuck u....scare got poison?"

i straight dumped my rice and walked upstairs into my room...zzz

No comments: