Thursday, August 6, 2009

6/8/09 Thur , Hazy

very bad haze....i hate it...

another tiring day...

i did my first case presentation to Dr.Fay today..*OMG*....i am so nervous that i sweat so much....lol the Dr. Fay also laughed at me *oMG* i learned so much from her.....subgingival plaque is usually black while supragingival plaque is usually yellow...thx Dr!

my partner also made me realised that my upper 8's are unerupted....*holy shit* haha...hope it don't get impacted or else 3 MOS waiting for me !! *cries*

tmrw is Jocelyn birthday , so here i am wishing u Happy Birthday and i hope your schizophrenia heal soon!!!!

wanted to go out this saturday.....wonder if that person free to teman me go watch G.I Joe! haha

can't wait to meet up with Abi , Thomas and Benjamin this Saturday dinner...miss u all cuzzie!

No comments: