Thursday, August 13, 2009

13/8/09 Thur , Rainy

well , a great day i supposed despite the rain...

measured my clinical coat size this morning , bought 2 .....

had lunch with Shumei and others..

waited till 2pm just for chaos moment... Dr Fay came in and ask us what are we supposed to do today....and she is blur just like us....showed her our models and many get banned...some even redo from impression...surprisingly , i didn't get banned and mine was taken by her as a "contoh" hahahahaha...i am proud of this ..yes i am!! but anyway , she taught us a lot of stuffs which the lazy Hisham didn't even bother to tell!!!! but she didn't sign any of our ICD card....and so with much question marks flying on my head , i turned to my coursemates and Dr.Nurulhuda.....i need more opinion in finishing off my model in trimming...and yup , as expected she said mine was ok enough , just trim a little bit more and adjust occlusal plane......anyway , i am glad enough that i actually did my part as a group leader this few days..kinda feel that responsibility is getting heavier on me...

wanna go back home the shorter way since i were late at around 5.30pm , saw the Pahang roundabout jam....=.= i made my way thru Maju Expressway to find myself in a GREATER jam...and i saw Shumei car few cars in front of me hahaha...wanted to chase her car....i underestimated the power of traffic jam by blocking my car to speed up...i only managed to reach her at the Bukit Jalil junction hahahaha...epic fail car race..lol...

still thinking of next year APDSA...very tempting...wanted to go with Brian and Shumei who also plans to go...Japan man!!!! Japan!!!! Japan in summer!!! omg so tempting.....even senior Lit Rean also agree if i go haha....sigh.....lol i wanna go ^^ ...saving my money from now then.....=) a happy day...

No comments: