Friday, August 7, 2009

7/8/09 Fri , Cloudy

yup , its weekend again ...had a demonstration on LA by Dr. Nazimi today and 2 series of boring lectures in HUKM.....

went to had lunch with bunch of coursemates at Tmn Connaught famous duck rice....actually more to char siew rice! lol all of us order same thing....its kinda expensive but the taste is ok...but it doesn't fill my gigantic stomach!!!! *aww*

then i had a waffle and i share with yong siang.....end up dirtying my shirt!!! *holy shit* and i am still not full YET!! i am writing this blog in hunger =(

plan to go out tomorrow for G.I.Joe movie and buy a present for my dearest "kor kor" birthday...seems that no one wanna accompany me go...guess i am alone again as usual..let see if i can find anyone last minute to go =(

guess the feelings is slowly fading away , only me get to decide the destination of my journey

No comments: