Tuesday, August 4, 2009

4/8/09 Tue , Sunny

today it was a tiring day , but i am still glad to have Dr.Jasmina as my mentor and Dr. Syarifah Syuriana for my prostho doctors........i don't know why , but i am seriously breaking down....i am seriously losing my strength to go on this rough road...

today , we had demo on ergonomics...it was fun being a patient and assistant...Dr.Nurulhuda was there..i am very GLAD indeed ...God knows why hahahaha

it's been two days we didn't talk nor message each other........

today , i had lunch with dai lou , ying ying and bee ting.....they keep bombing me......saying me wanna be "wu ling gao shou" , i was thinking of kungfu master but what they means is 50 master......means stay single till fifth year...they ask me to learn to chase girl by go playing the stupid Restaurant City and Pet Society...go level up high get money give girls...cheat them.....=.=

to me , i feel damn super lame...if that girl is meant for me , i don't need to do anything so lame to get her........but if i am destined to be alone all my life , then so be it......they keep saying family is so important , but the family i am having now is chaotic! they know me so superficially that i feel that they are just normal coursemates to me...all they know is bullshit and crap...guess i will be up on my bed whole night again for the 3rd night....i almost twice had a near-accident today on road because i am not concentrating my brain fully because of this chaotic family i have..........be strong Kelvin...u have no one to support u anymore soon! be strong!!!

oh , i met Fiona on my way back too...such a coincidence..long time no see....

oh , and i had a conversation with my best friend whether if i am okay with my choice , i will be alone if i go on with that choice.......i said " no matter whether i am apart or what , nothing will change , i am just passing through"

thats all for now...

No comments: