Friday, August 28, 2009

28/8/09 Fri , Sunny

two lame lectures in morning..especially Dr Adi lecture which is so freaking boring....worst than Pn Zaleha 100 times..

did Infiltration on 12 of my clinical partner in oral surgery....and also on her hard palate...but when it was my turn to be jab , something happened ...she injected right thru my nasal conchae @@....my nose was block.....though the IDB numbness was really NUMB....lol..now my mouth can't really open very wide...pain!!

went to shop for files for erica , xinyi and myself....didn't ate much at lunch...and so i thought buying some McD nuggets to chew on would be good......zz but i had trouble opening my mouth...zzzzzzz and bought a new watch Casio........Rm 130 gone......sobs....APDSA !!! getting further by 130 steps from me =(

No comments: