Saturday, August 22, 2009

22/8/09 Sat , Cloudy

wake up quite early in the morning....don't know why nor ask me why....biological clock problem haha....

went out breakfast and walk walk in the lake garden near my house....cool breeze and very relaxing...still remember the times i used to fish there...hehe

then came back shower , go out ta pao lunch again...on my way back , i saw this car which was really cool.....and i mean really cool for me!!! so i decided to drop by an accessories shop and check out prices on the items if i were to turn my ride into one of those haha....and gosh.....i will faint to the price...lol...

but i wanted to put purple xenon lights onto my ride a long time ago.....its not that expensive la..but the brembo brakes....killer price! haha..still considering whether to put on those Xenons on my ride, if i put them on means i need to drive out more often at night...lol....otherwise , no point putting lolz...hmmm

and wondering why someone giving me Katy Perry "hot and cold" treatment at times.....sigh..

No comments: