Wednesday, August 19, 2009

19/8/09 Wed , Sunny

hmm , first day entering simulation clinic since 3rd year , had Dr Wan supervising us on the resin block exercise...i don't know what happened to my resin block but something seems to stuck there......it's not a broken file which i thought it was...it wasn't debris as well, i really don't know what is that...hope i can remove it the nex session...

first day not having lunch with all my coursemate but yong siang and 2 juniors...i didn't talk to those juniors as i vow not to get involved in those shit anymore......of course , chia shin and that bitch saw me....i wonder what they are mumbling......sure got new thing to hear again soon.....and i forgot to sign my attendance for simulation today...all i do i just ask a small favor from my coursemates to help me sign....but unfortunately none of them did......well , i really don't have anymore things to say....even , nvm.........the more i write this , the more pain i feel

i guess no one really understands me at all.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before you start accusing others, please look at yourself. How do you treat them? I strongly believe that people will treat you back like you are treating them... Anyway, sometimes, there are obstacles in our life in which we need to overcome. Look at the optimistic site... This is what happened in the real world. You're just experiencing the cruel and merciless world earlier than anyone... Cheer up dude!

Kelvin said...

may i know who are you?