Tuesday, July 28, 2009

28/7/09 Tue , Cloudy

yup, its confirm that UKM KL infested with H1N1 ..a total of 6 cases...and students are trying to escape quarantine but in the end kena caught hahahah, seriously epic fail!

today, he bully my mom in the morning by throwing some boxes at her...and he got his payout by kena accident today by a lori...and i am glad that my grandpa is looking over my mom and me, he told my mom to go out work and no need see his stupiak face every freaking day and i guess my grandpa avenge for my mom to cause his car accident...that should teach him a lesson....thank u grandpa.....for being such a great grandpa...i am sorry that i couldn't do much.....i myself also kinda getting sick of his character.... the only reason why he don't dare to mess with me is he know how scary if i explode my temper....thus he go bully my soft mom......one of these day, if he still find trouble with me or my mom till i can't tahan , i will seriously land my fist on his face.......i don't know why i got such a father....useless rubbish..simplify it , "lap sap"

and i wanna thank my friends who care for me ..

i hate him , i hate him , i hate him!!!!

gambler , bad temper , no balls pussy son-of-a-bitch.....

only know how to bully woman....useless man! don't keep telling me to respect you if you don't even deserve it....hell cares if you are my father , for heaven sake i am not even afraid of you since i am in secondary school , do you think i will now? all you do is just raise your voice like a dog barking and a crybaby whining....get a life sucker!

No comments: