Monday, July 27, 2009

27/7/09 Mon , Cloudy

today is a very special day , went for 2 hrs of lecture and end up with 5-6 hrs of suspense and thrill just as if i am in the world of Resident Evil virus contamination ....during our lecture with Dr Jasmina , two students came in and say "budak ktsn boleh balik ktsn dan dikuarantin" , i was like "holy shit , H1N1 holiday"...this was because i was just talking bout holiday with junior wee kwong and senior wui jing the night before....if i am so lucky in Toto , i think i damn rich edi...

i know i know, many people don't like this holiday cos got replacement later , but try to look at a different perspective , imagine no quarantine , those ktsn people walking freely in campus infecting everyone like zombie biting normal human being....worst right? so got quarantine now be happy lor...Happy Holiday ^^

one whole week dunno want do what leh....sigh...play game lor...

i come home , and i got fucked by my dad again because of the stupid printer doesn't print well...is it my fault that the printer fucked up? he need to throw his tantrum over me ? throw every single piece of paper he printed with cacat quality on me? who the hell does he think he is? if i am writing this here , it means i am trying very hard to maintain my patience already......and he talk to me back in a soft voice again during my dinner , screw him........i didn't bother answering him....don't try to get too close to me u son of a bitch!

No comments: