Friday, July 24, 2009

24/7/09 Fri ,Sunny

another week passed , was such a hastle today ....since i was the group leader , i had to find Dr. Muzafar but he was talking to another lecturer...waited quite long and thx God Dr Shuriana was kind enuf to ask me if i had anything on...otherwise i don't know how long i had to wait in prostho dept. I seriously hate to be leader of something zzz.

then again the class was delayed till 11am...i was like wtf ... after that , went to library to meet up with ShuMei and others, drove to HUKM , eat at KFC with shumei , erica , xinyi , yong siang....surprisingly i am not full enough even after eating 2 sets...one set of chickenroni with drink plus another set of chicken rice with drink also...lolz

then i end up go HUKM cafe with AiLing and buy another waffle to share with her.....baru filled a bit my stomach ...after a long boring lecture, i feel hungry again.. does people feel hungry faster if they are unhappy? i don't know why i eat so much today.....

and gonna have dinner soon again...and i was wondering why Kenneth didn't showed up in class for few days...today i found out he had dengue....poor thing..he missed several ICD session already..get well soon

and today hsiao lynn and others in library asked me why i so close with yong siang .......well i don't know how to say....i guess thats me , i do forgive and forget ..and i don't discriminate people...it's not nice..i don't know if they agree with me , but if i discriminate him like them , what makes me different from them? wouldn't yong siang be very lonely just like how i got abandoned during my first year juz bcos i didn't join IO?

i do not wish things that happened to me happened to another person...

and tmrw will be Erica's birthday..so Happy Birthday to her!

and today i saw a message and i know all hope is gone.........

and Sunday stupid ktsn1 activity will be ponteng by me =) i want some good sleep!

and finally i am glad my late grandpa is there to help my grandma ....u r the greatest grandpa...no matter where you are , God bless u and rest in peace...i will try my best to take care of my mom!

No comments: