Saturday, July 25, 2009

25/7/09 Sat , Sunny

well , today i took my car for service as usual.....woke up with severe headache most probably due to too much alcohol i took in last night as i really couldn't sleep..and today i had complete breakdown..

i had been telling myself to be patient , wait and wait...at the end , everything turns out to be so terrible.....is it worth waiting anyway? i had a feeling that waiting isn't as pointless as it seems..if someone is waiting , that place become a place to return to... you may send them off , but they probably will return to that place...

a place where u call home......

i need to get back up on my feet.....

how i wish there will be someone there to support me through the way..

but then again , i am just passing through and always alone......

grandpa , please give me the strength to move on......i shall never forget my aim to study well this year , i musn't stay like this too long....

and today my cussie from Newstead Woods told me that they are coming over in a week ...i am looking forward to meet all of u Abi , Thomas and Benjamin..take care till then...

No comments: